Bing, the news in your country is hilarious

During an intense flare-up of her depression, Karysa Mackay checked into a Thunder Bay hospital for crisis care.

Three days later, Mackay had her licence suspended after a psychiatrist she doesn’t recall ever meeting reported her to the Ministry of Transportation.

So much for hippa lol

the lesson here is never speak to psychiatrists

2 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

More offing yourself in the great utopian north…

He has visited countless doctors and endured many months in hospitals but has yet to get a diagnosis.

After struggling for almost a decade, Coulam, who now lives in Fort St. John, B.C., has decided to get medical assistance in dying, known also as MAID. He is 20 years old.

Well government controlled healthcare really is superior. Sad to see this stuff.

single payer systems focus disproptionately on propoganda to convince you that you’re the problem rather than institutionalized incompetence.

1 Like

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Canadia banned violence and crime!!!

1 Like

crime is only outlawed for law-abiding citizens.

criminals are still allowed to break all laws.

Missing woman in Toronto:

Here’s a picture of the woman. I’m not making this up.

2 Likes

Comments are fantastic:

3 Likes

Im sorry, but that’s not even close to a woman. They should just ask for everyone to look for a man…baby.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

science bruh…

Right… Why not just saying, “Please be on the look out for what looks like a man but identifies as a woman” I guess that at least covers it all. lol

And on that note, how can we not bring this video back.

Better tell your kids!

I hate Candian schools and I don’t even live in Canada.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol, fuck Canada.