Bing, the news in your country is hilarious

Yeah I’m ok never going there again.

honestly, that is EXACTLY what is going on up here.

Just got back from vacation, flew out of toronto.

No one asked to see my arrivcan going to or from canada, unless they just know when they look at my passport

yes, its tied to your passport. once they run your passport they see it then.

I asked the border agent about it when we went to Montreal a couple weeks ago.

And coming back we dgaf.

That’s about to change again. You also go lucky you had no issues with your flight. Toronto has been ranked the worst in the WORLD for canceled/delayed flights for several weeks now.

yeah they dont ask for Arrivecan it pops up on thier screen when they swipe the passport.

i came through Pearson (Toronto Airport) twice last week to and from Nashville. honestly, it was a breeze each time. i was flying with Westjet though and i think much of the issues are with air Canada and particularly on flights with connections.

mine were direct to and from Nash Vegas and it was really quite easy each time.

1 Like
1 Like

Place is a mess. Full on handmaids tale right now.

Damn dude, not only do they try to discourage you from looking into the facts, they prosecute for it.

yp that is a thing:

i read over the weekend that upwards of 10,000 Canadians were killed by the govt through MAIDS… not including vax-murders obviously.

What a world we are living in

6th leading cause of death in Canada is offing yourself?

1 Like

wow

1 Like

[quote]The hunt for Myles Sanderson is in its fourth day following the stabbing attack on Sunday that left 10 people dead and 18 others injured. Ten victims remain in hospital, three of them in critical condition.

The other suspect, his 31-year-old brother Damien Sanderson, was found dead by police on Monday at the James Smith Cree Nation, a close-knit indigenous community in central Saskatchewan. The discovery brought the death toll to 11.[/quote]

Good thing he didn’t have a gun.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Trudeau to start crying on camera begging Canada to give up its sharp knives