Bing, the news in your country is hilarious

You mean… Imagine if he was a deplorable American. The entire town would have been gun down.

1 Like

anyone have that video of our incredible PM singing in that hotel in London?

I really hope he gets some man-made, incurable STD from his boyfriend.

Incredible, if true

2 Likes

“I thought I’d have a safe, happy life in Canada,” Sheng told the Times of her 1989 escape from China in the aftermath of the Tiananmen Square Massacre. But the Chinese Communist Party, she added, “was already here.”

hard to say. on one hand, it’s definitely happening. on the other hand, why oppose it if you’re not going to stand up anyways?

if it’s inevitable then i guess just let it happen and wait for your ‘offer’.

1 Like

does anyone have a link to what all of this Hockey Canada stuff is even about? are there any specifics or just rumours and heresay like with all of the military scandals?

Is this post-birth abortion? People are “MAiD curious” now? There are friggin’ 1,300 death cafes in Canada? Death Dulas? Offing yourself is the new social safety net?

“There’s a tipping point where you can’t afford to live,” Landry told me. “MAiD is the new society safety net.”

In May, Victoria took a hard look at their budget. They couldn’t go on like this for long. “Mom,” Joan recalled Victoria telling her, “I don’t think we can survive. We have to apply for MAiD.”

Canada is poised to become the most permissive euthanasia regime in the world, including for minors and people with only psychiatric illness, having already removed the foreseeability of death or terminal illness as an essential condition to access euthanasia or assisted suicide.”

This is morbid but maybe this will strengthen the gene pool that has been deteriorating to shit for the last 100 years.

2 Likes

Honestly…I agree.

People are not smart… do I wish death to all not smart people? No.

This is a moral conversation I’ve had with friends before while smoking a cigar and drinking scotch outside at night…

Suicide is horrible, horrible. The sudden loss of life, tragedy and what not…horrible.

Assisted suicide, a planned death…idk, it’s strange but in a way kind of seems like gamification of life. “I’m done playing, see you guys later”

I’d have to compare it to say making all drugs legal. While I do believe having access to pure easy to acquire drugs could save peoples’ lives, it’ll also ruin many. The learning curve would be way way too steep. Most people now don’t have easy access to say heroin… but start selling it at the corner gas station and you’ll see a lot more people develop an addiction to it.

Easy legal suicide to me, is way too easy. Fuck, lost my job, better end the game. Walk into a clinic, they all support you. Wow, way to go, you’re doing great ending your life. You’re family and friends will be much better without you. Breath deep, 3, 2, 1, he is gone. Calibrations in the back, WOOT our 25K customer! We’ve done so much good, much help so wow!

I had to real the full story behind the quotes Josh posted. Jesus. I’m all for allowing MAiD for terminally ill people who are suffering but what Canada is doing is insane. They’re even talking about opening it to “mature minors” without parental consultation, but don’t define what a “mature minor” is.

maybe we let this one go

Seriously, this kid needs to get his ass kicked, a positive roll model and to get a hobby. Society is to blame here.

may need to change the last word of the thread title to ‘morbid’?

1 Like