Bings.ca promo / 5 items / Free Shipping / No Tax

Evan son drives JZA70 Supra!!! I dont think a 86 does it for his skillz!

Hello Mr. Bing lol

I can measure/mail you arms for both AE86 Corolla, and A70 Supra. Your prices reflect excellent value, and I appreciate buying from Canadian vendors.

If you can do 4 arms for either/both cars, that would be about 3 times more cost-effective than super fancy brand XX links from Japan, which are made out of unobtanium and priced accordingly.

I’ll measure them up and make some technical blueprints tonight.

Evan

I have already boxed in and braced arm Number 4 for decreased traction deflection.

I need:

Arm 1 which would be a heim on end and “U” on the other for Toe Control.
Arm 3 which would be a heim on both ends for Camber Adjustment/Control.

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/files/2/a70rearsusp.jpg

errrrrr…

i have to be honest with you , i cant make it from a picture…lol

best case scenerio is if you send me the arms i can have them jigged.

i have been thinking of switching the toe and traction arms to an aluminum rod, if you can get me a set of them i can do them. i can also do the traction arms for 350z and MKIV supra… its all the same thing.

i was thinking of doing these:

http://www.coreperformanceproducts.com/images/4link.gif

for AE86 as well…

i really just stick with 240sx right now because it is what i know.

I am interested in a dual chamber turbo elbow, a silver torque dampener, and slotted subframe collars. I know your out of the subframe spacers right now, but I don’t need any of this for a couple months if you can get more in soon. Let me know how soon you can get some more and what price I would be looking at for those 3 pieces please!
Thanks

all three are listed here for prices.

i am not sure when i will be able to get more subframe collars however.

there is only one dual chamber turbo extension left and i wont be getting anymore… i didnt know that they only fit RHD cars and there are so few that it doesnt make sense for me to get them when the other knd fits both.

Well I will buy the last dual chambered elbow off of you, and the torque dampener as well ASAP, i guess. I wish you had an idea of when you could get the slotted collars. Whenever you get them will you still honor these prices for them? Or will the price be higher? Why does your website say you recomend using different bolts on the turbo elbow? I read the E-transfer thing you have there, and I will be checking right away if I am set up to use it, if not I shall get it going tommorow. Let me know anything else i need to know in order to make this purchace please.
Thanks

Are you planning on getting front traction control arms anytime soon?

Ok, well I know you can’t make em from the pic…PM me yur contact details and I’ll mail a stock set out…or at least draw up good blue prints. If it’s 1/10 in too short oh well just adjust it :slight_smile:

yeah i really dont know when i will have slotted collars again unfortunately.

the hardware for the turbo extension isnt that bad actually, its really the manifold that you shouldnt use the gaskets for, mine blew out on me and it created a big hassle.

alot of the nuts and bolts are really crappy from china.

the stuff for the turbo extension is usually alright but when i removed my turbo last night a couple of them stripped.

as for front TC rods…YES

the rod ends i use are exactly the ones SPL uses and i just found out that my supplier also has the other part that SPL uses on thier TC rods so half of it is done for me. i just have to measure out a couple other things and i will have them done. expect to see them closer to summer for sure.

if you can send out just the 4 link arms i will do them. it isnt that hard.

Anyone here buy one of Bings turbo elbows?? If you did please PM me!
Thanks