Bings.ca Projects for 2006

I am going to discuss a little bit of what is planned for this coming year for product offerings on the site.

firstly, the multi-link.

It has been going great, i cant even tell you… i am back ordered on it right now and the gear just keeps getting better and better.

i just picked up the spacers for the rod ends, machined aluminum now, they will never rust and wil lsave an ounce of weight or two.

also, i am being strongly urged to commit to an off-shoot project and all but gave in today.

We’ve decided to add a crazy RUCA to the development list. It will be made out of 1/2" thick Billet Aluminum with aluminum spacers and teh craziest aluminum rod ends i can buy… it wont look anything like the current RUCA and it will be hard anodized by AeroQuip… its going to be gangster… no idea what it is going to cost but expect it to be double what the current RUCA is.

Also, i we are going to develop our very own SR20DET intake manifold from scratch, velocity stacks and all…

this project starts next week.

there is also alot of talk about an exhaust manifold but i think it might be a bit too difficult.

the VR4 conversion brackets are about to begin and i have been toying with the idea of doing the fender braces again.

The key is volume. This multi-link has turned into a product that people are talking about all over the continent, as a result it proves that there is a market for well designed, quality items developed and built in Canada.

the guys at the shop are particularly excited because it is an interesting addition to their production that is not very competitive right now.

its gotten to the point where i dont have to come up with the ideas and push to get it done… now i talk about it and the shop pushes me to get it done…lol

expect to see bings.ca gear representing Canada’s premier 240sx’s in all forms of race and show this year and in years to come.

if you have any suggestions for products or ventures let them be known

A man with a plan.

That’s what I like to hear.

Keep up the good work!

Nice, when do you expect the new style RUCAs to be finished?

the Billet ones will likely cost in excess of $500 so i doubt you are considering buying them…

i am going to have them engraved with my logo and run them on my car just to be a true baller

few weeks i imagine

Great stuff man, goodluck with everything. If you make you’re own shirts or hats, I’ll definately wear those. :smiley:

^^^…lol

i am thinking i will do that actually.

i’d rock it too

and everythings gonna be tested on my car :slight_smile: yay

man, every day i come up with new ways to make this stuff better…

in the next couple weeks i will be reducing the weight of the multi-link components a little bit… help sasha trim some seconds off his laptimes

Aluminum eh… What grade?

not sure yet, but i will be running them on my own car only for a while

r u going to make some hard inner and tie rod end?

A man without a plan plans to fail, so a man with a plan gotta be a smart man or something something runs

Cool…

hey guys,

Bing, did you get the Pm i sent you about maybe looking into making hard swaybar end links?? i think you could make them rather easy since you have the access to the heim joints.

just an idea, cuz id like to buy some, and i could build my own, but dont feel like going threw the hassle of buying some good heim joints from the states, i hear its a hasssle.

thanks,

Rob

http://bings.ca/images/frontsuspension1

we already did that 2 years ago…

i will be having the brackets made up professionally and putting them to market soon… for the front only for now

ok sorry i havent been around that long to know you guys did them already.

are they avalible??

not right now,

however, i did just order a few of those rod ends that will arrive next week in preparation for starting up production on them again

cool…wait for your good news…btw i need inner and outer (a set) for my s14…and i will be the first customer to get one…

by inner and outter i assume you mean tie rods, which i dont do.

have you thought about maybe making some hard tierod ends like tein makes?

nah, i couldnt make them any better or cheaper