Bings Kouki Lip Fitment !

Those pedobear stickers are so played out though. It’s as bad as those Wakaba Japanese beginner driver stickers.

+1 for lip
-1 for sticker

So is Paul Wall.

lol

Great job on the lip Bing. Im sure you will sell loads of these in the US.

Yeah Im not a huge fan of the stickers, the bear meh but whats with the name sticker? Are you running in some type of race series?

Lip looks great, and the rims go great - nice fitment. How many paint passes did you make over the front signals? Are they visible when used? The name sticker looks cool with the canadian flag

EVERYONE has those name stickers now… not sure why… i wouldn’t want my name on my car though… i don’t want rando’s knowing my name… haha. lip looks awesome…

The Signals came like that when i picked up the car… i wouldn’t paint your signals its pretty gay. You might even get hastle’d by police and i wouldn’t risk it, its pointless. The Bear is not very popular here in caledon lol but everyone i see says they want it and im sure they will have it just like the JDM badges holy fuck… ive seen them on cavaliers, jeeps, pickup trucks, and the gayest is when people start making their own style, in the shocker symbol, and bigger ones for the rear, i even saw a car with 4 JDM stickers… one on the rear bumper that said JDM as fuck… one dangling in the rear window, one dangling in the front, and one magnet on the hood… i mean WTF ? lol

oh ok - I saw in the last pic that they were clear…yeah painting them is pretty gay

lol thats bings daily and his new kouki - not mine

ah gotcha - amazing cars - def what vader would drive

Once I tell you why, you’ll prolly end up doing the same thing.

The name, along with the flag is usually put on race cars so that they know who the drivers are, and what country they represent.

But putting it on your daily/track car =

It’s just my opinion but I smell lots of posers this Summer.

I’ll set a new trend by putting other people’s name on my car.
It’d look something like: [Rainbow Flag] Mark T.

On a related note, the lip looks great. Now, is it affordable enough to smash a new one every 2 weeks?

I wouldn’t do that unless you want lots of people from SON slashing your tires and keying your car. :wink:

That’s true, I forgot the fan base you have on SON hahah.

I’ll just use: [Rainbow Flag] J. Lee

But then I’ll have homo’s trying to pick me up…

Whomp whomp!

Looking to buy a jack, and that one seems purdy. Where did you get it?

Name stickers are baller when on baller cars only. No offence to the o.p.
But I’m with fobwall, I’ve already counted a couple “race cars” with them, but I’ll resist mentioning any names lol.

if its on with zipties it will take some bumps without issue.

glass is much easier to repair than urethane as well… more zipties = cool

i have one, but i was excited about rocking the china flag more then the name.

lol having your name on your daily/track car isn’t that bad, what if you make it to every event ? My car isn’t daily anymore anyways so we will see how it goes at the track this year -

EDIT: should i paint it black when i paint the car ? or leave it that matte finish, it wont chip as easily and it doesnt look at all bad the way it is -

It’s still poser’ish. Doesn’t matter if you make it to every event. People usually put numbers on your car to identify you anyways.

It’s almost as bad as people installing those “bolt on” tow hooks to make their cars look more like race cars. But at least there’s some sort of “function” there.