Bings Kouki Lip Fitment !

Hey just thought i’d post this for bing-o since he doesn’t really have any good pics of what the lip looks like -

Just to clarify to start, this lip is not cheese, its not the cheap fiberglass you see on rice body kits, it fits nice and clean, bolt holes are pre drilled for easy zip-tieage or if you want to do it the right way and clip it you can. Ive smacked this thing on just about every speed bump, driveway, and bump in the road there is, and she doesnt even take a chip - +++ 3 for this lip - Awesome product Bing!

Yea, that lip makes the Kouki’s look a lot better!

Nice jack btw lmao.

I got Bings Chuki lip. Have yet to even drive the car…she’s already chipping just from driving up my alignment ramp lol. Just barley hit. I am impressed with the quality how ever. Pretty good fitment. (needs a small piece of 2-way tape on passengers side)

BUT, seriously. People. these lips make any car look 10x’s better. BUY EM UP!!!

I will get detailed pictures of mine in a couple weeks when she’s on the road again. Major surgery this winter.

Hottness!

Chad, thanks for the pics…

what tires sizes are you running on the Z Touring wheels? i’m putting a set of those on my car this afternoon.

Also, here is a pic of my Kouki’s with and without the lip

http://www.bings.ca/images/bings%20cars/Koukis%20003.jpg

your car does endo’s … lol … looks good buddy

245/45/18, they dont clear coils in the front without a 15mill spacer, and they rub a little on the inner fender liner. Rears fit clean without a spacer and clear coils by a good 2 inches.

That Kouki with the Z wheels looks proper. Lip makes it look even more intimidating/beastly.

Good stuff.

^

Those are A34 Maxima wheels, not Z wheels. Very similar, but not the same thing. Looks like they came straight off that Maxima in the background lol.

Love the look of them on that Kouki… Awesome.

what jack is that? its nice

looks great

its just a low pro race jack, 4 to 5 pumps and the car is up in the air…

you didn’t notice it is an inch short by the wheel wells?

I did, as I have 1

i think you put it on wrong…lol

mine fit okay on my cars.

Nice fitment and LMFAO,
you have a rilakkuma sticker on your car?
Fucking awesome…

And for us 4channers, PEDO BEAR. lol

thats not rilakkuma… it is in fact pedo bear

the lip looks clean without paint when the car goes in, im going to keep it dry -

that lips hot