BING'S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video

damnit, i left when that green goolish civic drove in.

Aw man - this is taking too long.

I think I’m probably using up all the bandwidth in Thompson, Manitoba downloading this thing…lol

bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do when the rice police come for u?

oh snap, they got teh intArwEb there now?

Awsome sh*t. Next time maybe Hector can hand out some citations to skinny white kids pimpin sideways hats and gold chains!

…Im still laughing even 10 mins later.

Cool - then he wouldn’t even have to leave the Cozy :slight_smile:

The recipients of those rice citations seemed to be cool with it. Glad they took it with stride.

the last 2 mins of the video was the best .

Thats to funny!

Love the last couple of lines from Hector hahahah

Who the Fuck are you to judge cars???
I’m HECTOR!

hahahahah

wicked video i got it to work lol Hecker your the man and props to everyone involved great meet and good memories can’t wait for the next one

Cool - then he wouldn’t even have to leave the Cozy :)[/quote]

:werd: :bowdown:

Did Hector hand out citations amongst the 240 crowd?

Awesome vid good job guys! :thumleft:

The whole thing was great, especially the cruise. My car should be a superstar it looks good on camera!

Hectors Rice Citations were funny too, put Hector, Sasha and Bing together and it’s like a recipe for trouble :lol:
The end of the vid was funny, that girl wanted to kill Sasha and then Mr. Hero jumps in and get’s put in his place by Hector like half a second later :lol: Good times, good times!

I wish we had a video of the convoy on the highway from Mississauga to St. Catherines.

Good job everyone!

I love when sasha goes “Lets Battle!”
haha

then they did :smiley:

Great vid, really nice job! Can’t wait for the next one.

I’ve got the video on DVD if anyone in Niagara wants it.

Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure Hector will have to give me one at the next meet. My car is almost ready.

I liked the first part but after when makig fun of all those cars…kinda stupid i think maybe video with actauly 240sx things would have been better instead of making fun of cars almost the whole thing ? oh well :x

Its what SON does best.

the essence of SON.

ballR… ragecase fight in the end lol

:lol: Hector you R da man brother! :lol:

It was actually good to see those guys not take it seriously and just have fun, especially the guy who put the citation on his windshield.

Leave it to a women though to ruin a good thing by talkin smack, not knowin nuttin, wimpin out and calling for her b/f to save her. :lol:

Way to not back down at all Hector. :wink:

Great video, great editing, I really enjoyed it! :smiley:

haha i was there as hector was ricing citating cars, you had to see this guy… much better in person especailly when hector was in the dude’s face