BING'S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video

Took some balls considering there was a gang of you guys there.

Don’t know if you know him at all, but it didn’t matter to H how many of us were there.

Don’t know if you know him at all, but it didn’t matter to H how many of us were there.[/quote]Looks like a big guy, but still if a bunch of assclowns and their ringleader came up to me and started talking shit, i’d keep quiet and walk away. Not a very sensible move to fight back, but takes some fortitude to stand up.

I wouldn’t call what that girl had fortitude… heh and her b/f or whatever… that is his duty, to stick up for his girl.

if you were in his shoes and stood up for your girl, against the mob, i’d tip my hat to you.

Id throw my bitch at them and run.

The Nutta Theory (TNT)

hah, they probably just didnt realize that there were 100 of us there… :smiley: the gang could have been randoms… im sure there were a few in the group following hector around

i wasnt at the meet and havent seen Hector in person , but from the vid it seems like Hector could have taken out that whole sunfire crew by himself lol

His duty? lol, sorry man - If my gf acted like that in public I would NOT step in. No way in hell I’d want people to see that she was with me!

And when she came over after to ask where I was, I’d dump her ass right there for being a stupid, ghetto, classless bitch - that’s my duty 8)

That’s the way to be. Keep it real! XD.

Seriously, I couldn’t agree with you more.

His duty? lol, sorry man - If my gf acted like that in public I would NOT step in. No way in hell I’d want people to see that she was with me!

And when she came over after to ask where I was, I’d dump her ass right there for being a stupid, ghetto, classless bitch - that’s my duty 8)[/quote]

i like your style

hah, that was awsome, i want to see more rice cop videos.

yeah i noticed a couple skinny loudmouth oriental fellas behind him. And sasha.

And when she came over after to ask where I was, I’d dump her ass right there for being a stupid, ghetto, classless bitch - that’s my duty 8)[/quote] 8) Keep her in check.

yeah i noticed a couple skinny loudmouth oriental fellas behind him. And sasha.[/quote]

yeah that would be face (brianphung) birdhouse (mark) and overb0ost (samson) :smiley: :smiley:

yeah i noticed a couple skinny loudmouth oriental fellas behind him. And sasha.[/quote]

yeah that would be face (brianphung) birdhouse (mark) and overb0ost (samson) :smiley: :D[/quote]

:lol:

i checked all the pics and all i saw of my car was an accidental pic of the exhaust!!!1 :o
8) 8) 8) But… i was alllll UP in that video! lol lol Biatches :lol:

yeah that would be face (brianphung) birdhouse (mark) and overb0ost (samson) :smiley: :D[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

i doubt that was me, since i didn’t really follow the crowd or scream out some senseless stuff. plus im not skinny 8)

bullshit you’re not skinny. and you were definitely in the background of that in a few shots… take a look at the video :smiley:

if you dont think you’re skinny - look at me. I’m a fatass compared to you :smiley:

skinny is more of a negative term. i don’t find myself skinny at 150lbs at 5"10 with 10% body fat. i would say im LEAN/cut/defined (whatever you want to call it) :lol: