BING'S / SON Niagara Meet 2006 Video

I thought Samson was black.

sorry you were mistaken then. i’m asian.

sorry you were mistaken then. i’m asian.[/quote]Hmm with a name like Samson, sorry. But i’m gonna think of you being black.

As you were.

sorry you were mistaken then. i’m asian.[/quote]Hmm with a name like Samson, sorry. But i’m gonna think of you being black.

As you were.[/quote]

Maybe you need to get out more because ive never heard of anyone thinking my name being a black name. Oh well, not that i care about how you percieve my name being of a black origin.

lets give the people back their thread.

Just like Benson is asian. :lol:

As you were.[/quote]

loose allusion to “half backed”, dave chapelle FTW

I don’t know what ‘origin’ samson is really, but i don’t really see it as an asian name :smiley: - can’t blame him for not knowing that part.

As far as skinny being negative - we just both have a different general perception of skinny then - you’re definitely ‘cut’ or ‘defined’ whatever you want to call it, but I also call people who aren’t fat, skinny. So to me, you’re skinny :smiley:

Scrawny is what i would call you if you were skinny AND had no muscle definition.

You’re huge for an asian, hows that? :smiley:

hahaha my origin is chinese. straight from hong kong.
i think my name would be a name for any race. not an asian name or white or black. i think its a non-specific gender name. but who gives a shit cause i don’t lol. hahaha i’m not huge for an asian YET. maybe when i come back in a few months.

and john, i hope i can start calling you “big guy” from now on :smiley:

sure thing :smiley:

so about that video?

Just like Benson is asian. :lol:[/quote]Generalization FTW!

:smiley:

Haha, that was classic chit. And i even asked for “a short, asian fella”. I must have been on crack.

As you were.[/quote]

loose allusion to “half backed”, dave chapelle FTW[/quote]Holy crap, i think you’re right.

:eek3: