BITCHES BITCHIN!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when my first car ever was a 95 camaro with the 3.4…

The only time it WOULD spin the tires was when it was wet out. thing did 0-60 in like 10 seconds. Super turd.

Prolly cause you tried spinning in OD. Mine spins all day in drive.:lol:lol:lol

All that means is that it was roached before you bought it. HAHAHAHAHa

yo inyoface, do you have anything positive to ad to this site, because since your first post, on the first name i banned, youve been causing problems. you arent doing any better and im getting sick of you… throttle back on the attitude, and saying your gonna blow up another hang out spot we have by acting a fool. it will not be tolerated.

you realize that doesnt make a difference at all do you?

all Drive and overdrive does is takes away your 4th gear for highway cruising…has NOTHING to do with burnouts.

at the end of the day, its still a turd.

god you are ignorant. 'cuz OD DEFINITELY comes into play in first gear… :facepalm:facepalm

:rofl

… mines a compact and its .40. :ninja

I never said your spot. I said a certain lot. I’m not gonna let people on here know where my spot is. (putting words in my mouth). Like I said people talk smack. I talk smack back.:number1

oh sorry, thats a compact .45. :lol

atleast i got the brand right. HK s0n.

nah you start problems, since your first post here. and like i said, i wont tolerate it and i dont think anyone will question me if i decide to have final say in it.

Man i thought people were hardcore here and could take a few jokes. Looking at the older threads it seemed like people were more laid back. (had a sense of humor). Didn’t think I had to walk on glass around you guys. Guess I do. If I offended any of you i’m sorry.my bad.Here’s a tissue.

nah man, nobody knows you and you come on here calling people out with your v6 camaro, making posts of your eradict/reckless driving. none of which adds anything to this forum.