BL Coatings Introduction

Hey guys, as you may be aware, my buddy b-ri (Brian) and I (Lance) have been spending a lot of hard earned money and time into creating this little business in hopes to provide a quality service at a reasonable price to you guys. We have bought some of the best equipment available to prep and powder coat parts. Our intent is to provide a faster turn around time than others in the area while still providing equal or better quality than the competition.

Our facility is located in Brunswick, NY. You will be able to drop parts off or we can possibly pick them up at an arranged time and place.

Services will include chemical paint/powder coat stripping, sand blasting, and powder coating as of right now.

With that being said, thanks in advance for the support and we look forward to doing business with you guys! Please view the other thread for information on having work done!

P.S. This section is moderated by myself and b-ri, so NO NONSENSE! haha

Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to help you stay updated on all the recent happenings
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BL-Coatings/250807641629756?sk=wall

Great to hear you are going to be able to powder coat stuff ! I think that’s awesome and wish the best of luck to ya guys !

awesome!

Good luck Lance…Will be sending you some stuff at one point or another

Good shit guys I’m sure I’ll be having you do some work for me

how much to powder coat my passenger pegs, and my rear sets on my bike? just a flat black is good’nuf

Let me get those K mounts.

PM’d

I’ll let you know when they are complete. I have to order bushings.

In the mean time I’m locking this thread… please direct questions about work and quotes to the appropriate threads. Thanks guys

This is awesome! Wish you guys the best of luck and I’ll be utilizing your services soon!

Actually, I have a set of 17’s that I want sandblasted/stripped with some type of bronze. Would you send me a price quote whenever you get a free minute?

Thanks!