black 300 zx? with the painted numbers down the side

This car has some severe ball joint issues.I am sure he has not replaced them. tranny also slips and car burns an excessive amount of oil. Good luck next buyer

26g’s for that…damn.

I could probalby get lik 250k for mine then.

:rofl:

Email him and tell him you have CASH IN HAND

If you didnt have that avatar…I am pretty sure you would make it into my sig.

I hope thats a typo.

Nope I called…he want Twenty Six Thousand US American Dollars for the car.\

He tried to tell me that it was some super rare model with custom something or other. He said it was basically one of a kind and shouldn’t have even been sold to the public but it got out and has been in the hands of the public unknowingly for all of these years until he did the research and found out about the car.

He said he has all the documents to support it. :gotme:

I fucking hate when people pass in the turning lane. I’m not a very happy person when someone passes me illegally. i was on townline at a light, u-haul truck turning left a car in front of me a little to the right going straight, me in the middle of the lane and some guy pulls up next to me on my right. i have no turn signal on or anything and im thinking he is turning right. light turns and the fucker goes straight. i was fucking pissed. got further up the road to where no one was driving by so i went to pass with 2 cars in front of me, the guy that pissed me off and another car which left hardly any gap between the 2. i went to pass which usually you pass both, i at least used my blinker but fucking cut right inbetween and flipped him off. i hate when people are dicks but man i love getting revenge. yeah im an asshole whatever

Someone on RocLife got really defensive when I was making fun of TCs.

I hate them.

Does it have the special factory tow package that gives you shorter gears, too?

yeap, thats the pile of shit. and he left his phone numbers. haha someone make some gay shit on craigslist and leave his numbers.

lol sounds like a real winner.

You should be the ambitious one! :lol:This is your thread.

I emailed him that I have cash in hand for $2,600 since that’s the BB of the car and I know his ad was just a typo

hopefully he’ll get mad

Funny I seen it today in the exact same spot the pics were taken.

Wow. That car is the biggest piece of crap ever. It isn’t worth 2600 more like 1500. There is nothing special about that car. It isn’t the strahman edition or any special edition. It’s a regular 87 non turbo with ugly maroon interior. Mine on the other hand is 1 of 12 made :slight_smile: