black 300 zx? with the painted numbers down the side

I know this car was forsale on the forum earlier this year.

Who bought it? The kid is the biggest pile of shit ever.
Swerving all over the road, constantly atleast 20mph over.
If hes on this forum he needs to read this.
If you get out of the left hand lane and go into the turning lane to pass someone and they take an imediate left into your door, you will be at fauly, and recieve tickets for trying to pass in the turning lane.
Further more if you do not have collision on your car, your now totaled and potentially rolled car will net you 0 dollars from insurance, but your company will be paying for whoevers cars you were involved with.

So next time you try to ricer fly by in the turning lane, trying to impress people with your piece of shit 87 300 that smokes from burning oil and runs heavily rich. Remember you cannot fucking drive and your a pissant.

Im pretty sorry that your parents bought you the car, its nto a race car, nobody thinks your cool. Be lucky I wasnt in my truck or they would have been cleaning you off military road, when you decided to pass me by going into the turning lane then cutting me off.

for the second time in a week.

ban

ban for callin out someones questionable driving and more questionably safe car? Reverse ban…

the kid is going to kill someone, and if I remember correctly the guy who was selling the car on the forum, didnt want it to go to someone who misstreated it.

this reminds me of the stupid high school chick who drives her striped cobalt down jamison 20mph over and passes everyone, whether there is oncoming traffic or not.

Hope she hits a deer at 80mph and learns a lesson.

I actually agree with you. there are too many asshats driving around like they are vin diesel. for some reason i always have issues with tc drivers. not saying all tc owners are idiots but its always some emo chick in a tc driving like an ass.

end of rant

I was going to get gas, it was a 30mph zone on military road, which is always crawling with troopers or town of niagara/ niagara falls cops. Theres no way id speed there.

I kept going in the left lane, the kid stopped at the light so all the speeding and passing illegally got him no further than he would have been had he stayed behind me.

He has daytons for it

Black z31 with 300zx spray painted in white on the side? If so I always saw that guy driving like a tard when I used to work in the falls.

follow her and reap the benefits (nws) http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62527&page=4

Basically all Tc drivers are asshole drivers. Guy in a Blue Tc with SCION written on the side pulled up next to me, rolled down his window and looked at me like he wanted to race and started reving it. He then got stuck behind me and got pissed off and flew around me in the turning lane. Girl in a Purple TC is actually an ex-friend of my Girlfriends and the other girl is a psycho driving it. She could have the worst luck with cars and the sad thing is that their parents buying the car means nothing. Shit maybe if parents beat the fact into their kids to actually go out and get a job to buy their own cars maybe kids will learn how hard it is to keep payments on a nice car. And i know some of you on here make payments and are under 20 but you probably have a well paying job, but when your parents buy you a car its kinda sad. Grow the fuck up, get a job and pay for shit yourself.

its not me. i used to work in the falls and i drive a Z albeit mine is a 88 and its blue. but its close enough

lol I don’t know the kids name, but I saw him at this shitty pawn shop a couple weeks ago my buddy installs car audio systems for. He was in there talking about how his grandpa is giving him like all this money to dump into the piece of shit. Total fucking douche bag. and his girlfriend is ugly as sin.

Don’t worry it’s cool. He has T-Tops.

My brother has a tc and has noticed this too haha He says he gets all these kids in tc’s revving at him / showing off around him all the time when he drives to work, pretty funny. And his car is completely stock so its not like it stands out or anything, not sure what they are trying to prove :lol:

:fail:

lol @ tc drivers

Sounds like somebody else I know.

That didnt last very long…send him an email and ask him if its fassst
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/981676799.html

Lol those pictures look like he just took pics of a random car. The bottom left one is like taken through the outside window in the rain.