Black Ops

dead ops arcade /thread

Wayne and Jon just stumbled into bed after playing since 11:30 last night, both drunk as fuck! Thanks for waking me up jerks!

Made it to level 31 last night. Gets fucking srs after 30.

they…both…got in your bed?

sweet

No, I had to break up the sword fighting and send Jon to his own room!!! I wish I had vid of them giggling like little school girls!

:rofl

Out of control.

GTFO!

Yea, I played with that guy we played with the other night to.

Did it with only 3 people until level 26, then we went just us TWO to 31!! Fucking crazy!! I had upgraded thunder gun and ray gun. I think getting to 35-40 is possible.

I be down to play some Zombies but not at like 12 maybe 7 or so lol

Sign me up!

It was embarrassing last night when I played.

I mean even level 80s and 90s are possible if you look through the leaderboards.

How you guys live with just 2? Running around, teleporting, granading and traps?

Vlad, the 50+s you see are hacked xboxs that are glitching with infinite ammo. I think the 40s are where the legit elite sit.

We were running and gunning hitting traps and grenading our asses off. You need SOLID players.

SINGH HAS CALL OF BOOTY BLACK COCKS NOW

SO XBL ME @ singh336

THANKS AND CUM AGAIN !

AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

Black Ops for PS3 lives up to the BLACK part… I keep my headset off because I don’t feel like hearing the jigg talk and the cries of neglected black babies.

If only there was a White Ops…

Quit your bitchin and go back to playing GTA IV. SON!

:rofl hope you enjoy the cumstains on your blanket, kay thanxz

yea you and cryan sucked when we were playing. :rofl

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That alone is the single biggest reason why 360 > ps3. Urbanites want everything for free, so they almost always will choose the ps3 free Internet gaming.

jesus christ… always the same shit with you people.