Black XLR w/ Sweet Blue Neons and 20's?

Last night I was on the 90, heading east, and a black XLR with bright blue underbody neons and atleast a set of 20 inchers… was ripping through all sorts of traffic.

I caught up next to him, and he gunned it…but to the right of a tractor trailer, who was in the right lane…

meaning he went onto the shoulder of the road at about 90 mph.

:bloated:

Anyone ever see him?

Hes a douche.

yea i saw it downtown last night when i cruised through… gay gay gay… maybe it was 3 nights ago… o well… he drove by a cop and the cops just stared at it… they did nothin o well

i saw a black XLR last night downtown. Sounded loud…but only saw the ass end…didn’t see the wheels, and don’t think i saw neons

saw some old man driving one in williamsville the other day, a blue one

boy he’s done some work to it since tues

:tup:

maybe they caught the plate and called an interceptor in.

yeah right. :lol:

I’ve seen him like 100 times on transit driving like an asshat… no idea who it is.

someone needs to brake-check him.

Cops should pull him over on the blue neons… illeagle(I never know if I spell this word right)

I seen a black one a few weeks ago on the 290. It crept up on us from the side, all i heard was a deafening hum, that thing soundes soooo sick! then he gunned it and flew way up ahead of us. All black, dark tint, couldnt see what the wheels looked like cuz he was goin so fast, but they appeared to be a dark color. was daylight out so no neons.

well, I’ll try to teach you. :slight_smile:

LEGAL. add “IL” to the beginning to become ILLEGAL.

*note, I’m not doing this to be a dick or a spelling nazi. I know that when I have trouble, I’d like some help. :slight_smile:

OT - beck: nice new sig! lmao

hahahaahahahah

Yeah that guy is a flaming asshat. He went blasting down my street one day while my sisters were playing, so if i see him out I have a few words for his trashy ass…