blazer question

ok, so my 94 blazer, 4.3 vortech, 4wd wasn’t running too good, so disconnected the cat, ran sea foam through it, and started cleaning up the plugs, and replaced one that was cracked. Now it won’t start and is backfiring through the intake like every 6th crank or so its just a loud pop. Any ideas? maybe plug wire on the wrong plug? anyone have a distributor diagram?

plug wires are fucked. someone on here will get you the firing order

yeah, was one of the plug wires, still doesn’t seem to be running right, like it’s got some kind of miss in it. I just put a new coil in, have the cap and rotor, but been hesitant to put it in. I think the cat was def clogged up.

Anyone know how long it takes for sea foam to run it’s course? Put some in the oil and some in the intake. Should i drive it a little then change the oil?

it’ll take a good 10 minutes to run all the seafoam out of the intake. maybe run it for 20 minutes in the oil

1-6-5-4-3-2, clockwise rotation

thanks guys

Spider injector is probably fucked.

I had a blazer with that and my egr valve was clogged doing the same thing.

just put a “new” junkyard spider injection in, and it seemed alright, but yeah i was thinking egr possibly

i didnt even think of that. my s10 had the same problem, it would crank and crank and then backfire through the intake(or at least it sounded like it). it ended up being a junk egr valve.

im gonna replace the egr valve, and dante, “fool, that’ll never work”. Figured out backfire problem, crossed plug wire.

just push the som bitch over the hill with the rest of them

it’s back up in the work on spot, you oughta know that, you’ve been out to the house. FOOL