Blew out my knee....

Is it going out behind the barn now due to recent injuries?! :rofl

I miss that damn car.

ya know…you whining isn’t going to get it done any faster. The circumstances keeping it from getting done have not had anything to do with me.

Fentanyl is wayyyy over-prescribed. Give that shit to cancer patients/terminally ill patients or people in full body casts only please.

My dad fucked up his knee at work a few years ago and is constantly having issues with it. He’s going to eventually need a full replacement.

My mother in-law had double knee replacement. She had to be sent to rehab recently due to the Fentanyl/hydro/oxy addiction that she developed post-surgery.

Damn, thats nuts.

Main reason why I stopped taking the pills they gave me like 3 days post op. That shit happens way more often than you think.

yeah…I left the narcotic scrip at the hospital and just took the motrin scrip. Hate taking that stuff.

lol, yes they diagnosis you with lombago and then write you a script for something that could bring any narcotic addict to thier knees

i’ll take an actiq lollipop please :wink:

pharmaceuticals and politics are much alike.

I’ll hardly take a tylenol for a headache let alone heavy meds for pain. Torn ligaments in both knees, fractured neck vertebrae, busted up my back, broken almost all my ribs and fingers at one point.

Knee pain is one of the worst though. I remember that pain from when my foot was pointing backwards as the left knee ripped around. Chipped/cracked the patella(kneecap) as it spun around. Horrible pain.

Get well soon man.

Overused and can both easily fuck up someones life? :lol

When you told me it made mine hurt, I messed my left knee up twice in HS and I am still paranoid about f-ing it up again.

Just back from orthopedist, torn ligament, not sure if ACL or PCL…MRI to follow.

This thread just makes me wonder how much damage I’m gonna due to my knee this winter snowboarding. Fucked it up last winter and haven’t done shit about it