Blown Head Gasket!?

I want to make runs to Calgary - in the s13 goof. :E

Everyone KNOWS that RWD cars can’t corner…like, DUH! :smiley:

So chase whats the verdict on your ride??

The Verdict is that I hate this new engine and the original one was a lot nicer to me :E

Well surprise Surprise my car will not blow white smoke for Nissan yet it does it for me Every damn day. But it is Blowing blue smoke, so obviously something is absolutely (Pardon my language) Fucked. So my car is going into Nissan on Wednesday and they are going to be looking at a bunch of shit, but it is looking like a 3rd engine could be very well going into this bish. I’m really starting to get fed up with Nissan running around tho, my car is not only burning oil but I removed my MR DP today and I found that it is leaking oil from in between my engine and the tranny caseing, so I dunno why it would be leaking there anyhow I phoning Nissan tomorrow morning and I am fliping out, cause I’m making sure they put a new engine in this bish. Nissan can suck it up and get this shit right. Yes I am pissed if you can’t tell.

Ouch - man, that is seriously weak. Hopefully they put your car back together sooner than later!

I thinking it time to start asking nissan for a different engine… Maybe VQ power… :E But really I hope i never run into as many problems as that. You car is only 2 years old.

All I can say is that tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day my friends.

Well the car has gone into Nissan today and they are ripping this bish apart to try and find the problem, personally I think they just need to replace the engine and save themselves a headache, I mean the only one paying for this in the end is Nissan Canada and well I think they can manage forking out engine #3 with no problems at all I mean I have a 160, 000 KM Warranty on this car, plus the new engines themselves come with a 1 year 20, 000km warranty. Anyhow I’m getting a rental today and we will see what they decide to do tomorrow. Love these QR’s sometimes.

Meh - just get them to foot the bill for a VQ35 and get Travis from FI-R on the Vboard to VQ swap your Spec. Now that would be awesome. :smiley:

I agree. But hey my last rental was a 1.8s… man was that not awsome

So was mine a nice yellow 1.8, damn those things got balls, I opened up the hood and laughed.

This time a fully loaded Kia Sorento, Off roading the shit out of it tomorrow.

Ha ha ha. Kia offroad? HA HA HA HA. :E

Actually the Sportage is supposed to be a really capable little hill climber, but still, an offroad Kia just seems wrong. :smiley:

But modding an econobox sentra seems right? :rolleyes:

Your askin for it Dave, you better watch yourself before you break yourself fool. :finga:

Plus u can yell Iyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What can be said about an SR20 240 that’s slower than said econobox around the autocross course, Dave? :smiley:

It may be yellow like a bus, but it schools the corners. Best, tagline, EVAR. Ugh…I’m going back to drinking. :smiley:

Ryan - I loved those commercials, I hear they’re bringing that guy back to do more of them. :smiley:

Anyhow a little more on topic again, I went to Nissan today and they said that they did a compression test on my engine and that it was 150 across the board. That seems pretty f-ing low considering FSM says 181 is nominal.