Blown Tranny

Well guys the red monster is gonna be sitting for awhile, because the tranny tried to disconnect itself from the car today, while i was testing out some new mods i put on. luckily i work at dealership and i can get a new gm tranny with a 3/36 warranty for only 1500 bucks. still sucks pretty bad though not having a car and all.

Originally posted by slpgtp2000
Well guys the red monster is gonna be sitting for awhile, because the tranny tried to disconnect itself from the car today, while i was testing out some new mods i put on. luckily i work at dealership and i can get a new gm tranny with a 3/36 warranty for only 1500 bucks. still sucks pretty bad though not having a car and all.
Dam dude what all do you have done to your car? I’m surprised mines still holding up with the stuff I have done to it

Well, i put a reprogrammed pcm, a thraser intake, catback exhaust and a 3.25 pulley on. i probably shouldn’t of put on that pulley

what are you goin to do the new tranny to stop it from happening again?

Nothing! Our trannys are fucking garbage! GM SUX! :blanyer:

Doesnt anyone make an upgraded version? :-/

its called, dont race the grocery getter :slight_smile:

was shaggy near the car?

transmission coolers are great but noone uses them.also if you put a shift kit in it, dont use the third setting no matter what everyone tells you. use #2. there is an intense performance race tranny for us, and its $3000

no one uses them?

http://members.tccoa.com/zackg/cooler1b.jpg
:slight_smile: , This thing was WELL worth it

in the paclupgp.i know of 4 in use.
hey, got a gnx style on the GN,and one on the typhoon as well.

that sucks cuz. If i were you i’d struggle to get the 3000 bucks i mean at least then you can race it.

:kekegay: