bluebrokendowntsi

you need to just get rid of that car. if its not one thing its another thing. that car has more problems then a math test

good luck

ok. elaborate.

Originally posted by Quik
you need to just get rid of that car. if its not one thing its another thing. that car has more problems then a math test

good luck
:confused:

his tranny broke today

his tranny broke today

:frowning:

was he beating on it at the time or what???

WHAT!!! your kidding a DSM broke??? those things are more reliable than a stock honda. :smiley:

Dsm+Tranny= Broke Dsm

thats why we got the phrase “We never met a tranny we didnt turn to soup”:tounge:

that sucks! wasnt that just recently rebuilt too?

Originally posted by danteisme
that sucks! wasnt that just recently rebuilt too?

something like 900 for a race tranny

more like 900^n

Originally posted by tsibribri
Dsm+Tranny= Broke Dsm

thats why we got the phrase “We never met a tranny we didnt turn to soup”:tounge:
DSM + Power = Broke DSM

his tranny broke today

He’s not sure if the tranny is broken yet…let’s not jump to conclusions…hopefully he just broke an axle

ur right about the 900 range, but according to him it’s just a stock rebuild, not a race tranny

:eek3:

Originally posted by OnTheRun710
ur right about the 900 range, but according to him it’s just a stock rebuild, not a race tranny

Yes, it’s a stock rebuild

Better call TRE

Originally posted by 1320
Better call TRE

wow, when i saw your name as the latest reply, I was expecting something much more inflammatory.

:embarass:

Originally posted by Darkstar
wow, when i saw your name as the latest reply, I was expecting something much more inflammatory.

:embarass:
:frowning: sorry

ouch now its time for a “race” engine

Originally posted by Talonchick
He’s not sure if the tranny is broken yet…let’s not jump to conclusions…hopefully he just broke an axle

people get bunk info without talking to the head honcho u know
i think its only a axle