Blue 5.0 on fire...

Anyone catch that at the valley tonight? We were walking towards the parking lot, I was like did they say NEW 5.0 mustang or BLUE 5.0 mustang?. The second I said blue the girl next to me said “OMG thats my car” I could’nt help but laugh.

New one?

well thats not very nice

I know theres a girl/woman that bracket races a blue fox body on Wednesdays

wait the valley was actually running tonight?! lol

on Facebook they said it was all cleared up

Yeh car fire was pretty intense. Kinda felt bad when the lady came off and started crying that it was her car

That sucks…

Yeh it wasnt really that funny but just the way she found out after the guy in the tower said it like 20 times… It was a light blueish convertible 5.0

a new one??? OUCH. WTF started it any idea???

No not a new one

Faiiillllllllvvvvvvviiisssssssss…

I got pics of the car fire, and a lot of people video tapped it so i wont be surprised if its on youtube soon. Not sure if she was running or not, but it didnt seem like it.

IMO the fire could have been put out sooner if they attacked it right

Yeh mofo bent the hood up sideways by the fender instead of just opening the door and unlatching it or even breakin the latch from the front

no loss its a ford:crackup

in for pics and vids , that i feel bad for someone when shit like that happens , its unfortunate no matter the make and no matter if you hate certain brands it still sucks .

Negged.

Thats what I was saying about the hood… I mean it wasnt insane amount of flames I woulda just opened the hood by the latch and put fire out easier instead of trying to pry bar it…

Open hood equals more air . Flames get real big when hoods open guys . They did it the smart way so Noone got hurt

AND THEY RIPPED OUT THE FIRE SUPRESSANT THING OUTTA THE HOOD.

i’m not a fire fighter but isnt that supose to stop the fire???