Blue Z28, Black Cobra on 279!

He had loudmouth. He has a true dual setup now with side exhaust. If any of you guys want to meet up this weekend shoot a PM or something.

Word Im down for meeting up. That’d be cool. As for a run this weekend, I dont think the weathers going to allow it. My work schedule is really shitty. Im only off mon-tues, and my hrs are 5pm-2am. :frowning:

Blue4- So I’ve heard, I’ll still run. Id like to see how many car lengths you put on me, losing gives me more motivation to get wild cam.

-j

where u guys going to meet up at?

What Location??? Mcknight rd??? i hardly think Mcknight is a location

at least my car had 3 pedals.

I cant believe you guys are hangin out there already, your cars arent fast enough to chill in damons parking lot, get back in the garage bitches!!

We just happened to pull in there. But we sat up at the top of the lot.

tunnel run?

rice parade? :ugh2:

Dude its McKnight, cops are all over it. They sanction races sometimes, nuccas gotta make a buck on the side somehow. Eat N PArk coffee is not cheap

im suprised you didnt go on it

I didn’t reinstall my cone filter intake yet

Jerry’s???

Damons On Mcknight Rd Weeeoooweeeooo!

Good old damon’s nights.

Maybe we’ll go out thurrrr mon

Whats the funny story lt1power? If you guys want we can meet in the damon’s lot tonight about 1030ish?

O um it happened about two summers ago. Me and my freind Kurt (who at the time had a green formula) went to the boathouse after finding out that keystone wasn’t racing that day. We were just hangin’ out and then a blue z28 shows up (who i’m guessing was blusl1z28) after some talking they were gonna race for 100 bucks. Bluz28 wanted to hear kurts car first cuz i guess we got to hear his so he wanted to hear my buddy’s. This is when i think he got scared. O btw his formula had a built 355 with a forged bottom end, lt4 heads, cam, and intake, with some lt’s and a loudmouth (it loped pretty good). After hearing his car he started to get suspicious and asking questions. We convinced him to race i guess, but he said he would be right back cus he need gas or something. We were like okay we’ll be here. Not even 20 min later after he leaves his one friend gets a phone call saying he got pulled over Mcknight and was gonna lose his liscense or something like that. We all thought it was :bsflag: but nothing we could do. The funny part about it is my other buddy who was there said he saw him cruisin around NP the very next day.

Hows monday sound for meeting up? Im off, I dont care where.

-j

Sounds good to me. Let me ask where iveryone is going to be and we can meet up.