burgh89gt and stealthz, go down

met up with those two last night. real cool guys, beautiful cars, supercharged 99 cobra, and abolt on 99 z28. Got a chance to run both of them for fun… both went down pretty harsh, but fun race none the less, and theyre def quick cars.

Stealth, good luck with getting that LS6 intake on.

Sounds like a fun night, sorry I missed it. Maybe later on this week.

I wish I could’ve made it too. Once finals are done here in a few weeks I can actually do stuff again.

Does anyone want to meet up tonight? Get ahold of blue. I wont be out till around 10ish. I will call blue tonight. I wont be online tonight due to family issues.

That was a good night. All thats left now is to go for a ride in Blue4’s car! :bigthumb:

-j

sweet…that cobra has to pull so hard. Did the 99 Cobra and Z run at all?

yeah we did… I got owned by blue and then got to race stealthz . It was a good race but i was pulling away pretty good (not as hard as blue did).I was spinning threw like half way threw forth b/c of bald ass tires. lol. Good race.

I thought we were toe to toe from my seat? The very first run I started at your mirror and thats where I ended. The second run I couldn’t see you until blue4 started heading for the moon and then I thought we were even all the way up to that turn that I took at an insanely high speed…

:dunno:

-j

Dont feel bad if he pulled on you…he has a s/c and you aren’t modded that much.

It doesn’t matter to me if we were both stock, and he somehow managed to pull on me. But thats just not how I remember it. I dont know, maybe I was confused from the crazy loud whine coming from blue4’s car…

-j

Dude. I only started to pull on you around 80-90 mph. after that I started to pull on you.

balllessT/A

I demand a rematch!!! J/k, win or lose it was all fun. You’ll walk me for sure once you get a tune and get that aftercooler setup.

-j

true that. remeber bald ass tires. lol