BMW is pwning cops in hi-speed chase on foxnews

too bad for the bimmer haha

hope tha kids ok

No, 330

oh ok

hah:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (20 members and 0 guests) Nikuk*, MPD47, zero assault, Xander, DrDoS, Willybeen, fairgentleman Z, Daddie, 93z24, BLKGSR, jeeves744, Adictd2b00st, Goldenboy, Minglor, 98teg, dozr, cooter, AWDrifter, HotRodKid, PitLord

i love how the news keeps saying “the lady first checks on the suspect before returning to her car to check on her baby”

its like ummm, no, she wanted to kill him.

hahah hot topic.

who else thought the f-150 / f-250 did a pretty good job from a roll?

:lol:

what a moron…rofl…trying to get away from the police, yeah…ok

radio > ANY car

argh, hope this is on replay for another 25 minutes or so…

I said the same thing… there is room on that off ramp for like 3 cars to fit side by side…

I got no audio here in my office :frowning: …just video

you get a good 2-3 min window to escape, after that, yeah your odds are pretty high. However in the begining they have no idea where you are going, they can’t block all the ro-ads. :wink:

x…

Women drivers :tdown:

the lady would have never gotten hit had she not been all impatient and tryed to go around the car going slow in front of her.

LOL LOL LOL xander… have I told you I love you lately?

I missed all of the coverage till he clipped the silver (Stratus?) great ending crash though. The woman was fucking PISSED, but how do you not see a car barreling down on you?

OT: the weather says it’s 70 and sunny down by fucking houston

FUCK

ahhhh… window down, cruisin in the new Bimmer… smoking a cig… oh shit, gotta go… cops found me.

because its an ON ramp, and your simply tying to stay a certain distance behind the vehical ahead of you while you set the radio / talk on the phone or w/e

noones watching for kamikazi 330"s

LOL, the guys on bimmerforums are already having a blast with this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/n34gsn/330i.jpg