BMW M5

good luck maintaining it or buying parts not at the dealer for tons of $$$.

however, they are incredibly fast… as fast as a SR / KA-T with significant bolt ones…

with a good driver they KILL…

i was in this car at Dunnville, thing was just as fast as my S13… which is pretty fast… there were 4 of us in the car… it was still nutty fast… stock with decat, upgraded mufflers and some software it think… iono, Mike may see this thread and post.

yeah that is the only thing i heard about them too… a friend of mine had one… awesome to drive, lots of room but repairs and even maintenance is expensive…

great cars comfy fast.

i raced one when my rb25 was stock and was surprised it almost kept up

do the 00/01’s have the v10? cause the bmw v10 sounds as nice as a ferrari.

Profile the original owner before purchasing any M. If they’re rich and spoiled I highly doubt the car was maintained well or grannied. You have to expect that buying a used M may or may not turn out to be a reliable car.

2000/2001 I believe is the lemon car. I was looking to pick one up some issue’s I found included : very good at consuming oil, burns oil big time, electronics in the speedo mess around causing it to…be unreadable I guess you can say, Check engine light, and the headlights were changed the year after…

get the m5 lol… 4 ppl 4 helmets !!! what else car can do that and be fast … i want one hehe

im down. be prepared :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, they’ve got the 4.9L V8 (394hp).

The V10’s came in 2006+.

And I agree with Roast, the previous owner will probably make or break the car being worth it!

I want one as a daily driver… these things are awesome…

That sounds like some good advice…Im gonna quote it just incase the thread starter missed it =)

that is going to depend more on driver…

also, why would you need to organize one? there are events every weekend almost anyways.