BMW M6 or GTR35

Skyline view:

M6 view:

i didnt no those m6s were that quick up top,thats really good for NA. Awds always suck for topend cause of their heafty drivetrain…

i dont think it was a matter of just the drivetrain. A 5.0 V10 is pretty big compared to a 3.8 v6. No replacement for displacement.

true indeed but the gtr is boosted and they make around the same power.

I dont know much about turbos or forced induction but wouldnt it make sense that the delivery of power is relative to the size of the turbo. So you cant make both top end and still have NA-response.

something doesnt look right he passed him like he was tied to a stump and hazards wtf are they thinking they are not racing little shit boxes

Doesn’t the GT-R have a 120MPH Limiter?

I thought it was 155. But if you’re right; that is actually the perfect explanation.

You could have N/A response, it depends on the displacement of the engine vs the turbo size and setup, as well as the compression ratio, and the final drive ratio of the drivetrain.

Just looked it up and it’s actually 112MPH. Ouch. Only in Japan it allows 205MPH at race tracks via GPS.

^^ thats fuckin nuts.

i didnt watch the vid… im at work lol

what happens? M6 wins?

is it after the GTR hits limiter? who’s winning prior?

didn’t know the M6 was that quick… are you kidding me…

sucks to be the skyline whomp whomp

i watched that video again and it looks like that gtr was still accelerating

PHHH… elon, nobody cares about drag racing… we drifting this year or what?.. your car = 4th gear drifts hehe

The M6 was modded … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKpJfkMW7Qk&feature=related

i did know they had very good top speed (300+)but thats different from acceleration

300+ i’m sure its possible but all BMWs are limited to 155mph (260ish?)kmph.

yeah man im gonna try out drifting still. when do we start? lol

Fake…

The 1/4 mile passed away long ago for an official drag race in that case the GTR won lol
the GTR hit the limiter that’s all… :stuck_out_tongue: