BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

I’m sorry…but the TL is not on the same level as the M. It’s a competitor of the G. RL is getting close, but the RL still isn’t as nice as you’d think a flagship would be.

The M is nothing like the G. Or any other car Nissan makes. It’s quick for it’s size, handles almost as good as my Maxima (once I figured out the car - it surprises me sometimes - a Maxima which was dropped and with suspension components replaced with better parts), and it’s technologically advanced. Not sure what there is to NOT like about the car.

I don’t see anything a BMW or Audi has that makes it any better than my car. I have or can have any feature those cars have or can have.

Hence…why I say the order in this way (added a few cars from the last time I posted ‘my order’).

[LS > A8 > Panamera > M > 7 Series > S Class] > everything else. Notice the …they are so close it’s hard to call. They all have their pro’s and con’s…but I think the only car that you could honestly say is head and shoulders above the rest is the LS. Nothing matches that car in looks or refinement/toys. The rest of them are all pretty close. Big, quick for their size, lots of toys, etc.