BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

I’m not saying it’s better. I’m saying it’s as good if not just a bit better depending on what feature/facet of the car you’re looking at. Does the 7-series look better than my M? Yes. But does it have a lot of stuff that my M can only dream of? Nope. See my prior post. Besides the LS, I think they rest of the flagship models are too close to say one is CLEARLY better than the other. List off some things as to why you think BMW is better and I will try to compete lol.

By the time you add all the things that are standard on the G to any german car, you’ll be in the 40’s too. Everything on German cars is basic. All that other stuff is optional.

Acura? Everything is pretty much standard. Infiniti? Same. Etc. Lexus, there is 3 packages…not 30.

German cars will end up costing you more equipped the same way. Because you’re paying for the name (as those companies have been around longer and have more of a reputation). It takes time to build up that kind of following and I sure as hell am a fan of Lexus/Infiniti.