BMWCCA Octoberfest this week at Watkins Glen!!

Anyone going? I sold 2 of my cars this week so I have no way to get down there, wouldn’t mind riding with someone.

http://www.bmwccaofest.org/

had I known about this more then 2 days in advance…

… i’d have had a better excuse for not going

>??

wow sounds like a great week/weekend deal… I can’t sacrifice soo much time though… I should really be more active next year with my M

I dont see why being asian should stop you from going…

My excuses don’t have a time limit.

lol you don’t have to go down the entire time. BMW of North America won’t kill you for only going 1 day

yes i will be there, racing and then hopefully selling our e36/e46 touring cars.

I’d love to… but I’m all booked up this weekend.

Really? What cars will YOU be racing? Because I dont see you on the registration list.

I had tentatively planned to go but have had to curtail my track budget for this fall due to some unexpected business needs (computing/software). Going to try and make it down to spectate, and possibly to the Niagara PCA event…

If anyone goes and sees a 4 door 5 speed e30 for sale please let me know! (716) 725-5366!!! cash in hand!!!

or I would also buy an s52 lol

also curious the answer to mike’s question.

who do you work for?

i implied, by the use of the word “our” that my team or the collective “we” will be racing. I work crew and am just as much a member of the team as our driver.

next time you want to be a smug, arrogant and altogether unpleasant person remember, I DONT GIVE A SHIIIIIIIIIIIT about you:wiggle:

or what you think.

so stop spending any calculable amount of time thinking about lil old ME.

Highlighted the obviously most important of any sentence you write (atleast in your mind). If you cared to look at your sentence structure you’d see that:

Yes I will be there, racing is the first part of the sentence, you change the the person you are talking about when you say “I will be there, racing and then selling our touring cars”. You imply you will be racing and then selling cars that you have some stake in. Which you clearly do not. Either you have little to no grasp on the English language or you purposely tried to make people think you were racing. Either way, you sound like a fool, which is typical.

:blah:

Hope you’re better at crewing than you are at shifting.

clever