Watkins Glen June 15/16th 2009 -Patroon BMWCCA

Registration is open at www.Patroon.motorsportreg.com

BMWCCA Drivers school. No experience necessary. BMW not necessary. You will receive instruction ( both in car and classroom) on the famous Long course.

This event is well attended and a great value. 2 days for $395 ( students in novice, intermediate, experienced and advanced) or $450 for qualifed “open trackers” in the Advanced/solo -Instructor candidate range.

Hard top convertibles/ targa tops etc need a roll bar and 5/6 pt harnesses. Soft top convertibles need a full cage.

Not sure what a drivers school is? More info available here
http://www.patroonbmw.org/the-drivers-school.html

This is not a race, but come out and see if JClark is as fast as he says…

Hey, I’m going! :clap

I do not see you signed up? Or are you just going to party with Jclark and 1st gen.

Just spectating, I don’t have anything I could drive on a track if I wanted to.

Sorry–I saw a Jetta in your signature. Not bad track cars. My nephew / brother in law will probably be driving one there that event.

See you then.

Jetta is totalled as of now. And will be for some time in the future. :frowning:
But I’ll be there taking pictures, providing baked goods, bashing Jesse.
Should be a good time. :slight_smile:

Yes you do nicole…same platform as my beetle which took years of track use…In fact, I will bleed your brakes and give it a pre-track inspection if you would like?

Are you bringing the Scirocco?
I’m going to be really pissed if you’re not.

I don’t think she realizes what goes on at the track events, we’ll see if she can hang. Fuck Jesse is a total lightweight compared to Matt Brod, Demetrius, Lew and I. I always out last Jesse on those weekends…LOL

Let’s see if you can hang little man!

:rofl

No, but seriously. I can’t hang. I’m a total lightweight.

Whats funny is… yes it will be there…and as of now is the best running and most reliable track car any of us have at the moment…See, thind is, i will tell you about my car problems and how i fixed them…those guys don’t. In fact they took a semi working, horribly running white E36 to virginia this week…

I don’t know of any horribly running white E36’s.
The only E36 in VA I know of has fanboi vinyl all over it.

Thats the one…hahahaha couldn’t get it running properly before they left…

:frowning:

Poor Whitey.

Is mickey going to show up? Lew is claiming that he has no money to go.

Demetrius is totally going…already had the talk with him about it…
BTW Nicole…ya’ know thats my room you have to stay in?..hahahahahahahaha, Thats right…my room. So plan on being kept awake…

Noooo, we got our own room thank you. :lol

yeah I better reserve my spot on the floor. Hopefully this time you won’t be delirious from your tooth.

U sure about that? I can’t see Jesse paying for something he doesn’t have to…
Jeff, you are always welcome to our floor.

Umm… are you implying that JESSE AND I are going to share our own room?
You sir, are off your rocker. Cossey, Justin, and I got our own room at the same hotel.