DIPS Grip Track days

these are GRIP ONLY days

I have started talks with several tracks for days next season.

there will be a minimum of:

2 dunnville
1 callaboogie ( i want to see how many are really willing to travel that far )
1 Shannonville
1 TMP

im goin to offer an option of saving if you sign up for them all off the get go once they are booked.

However i need to know where and when you guys want the events
what time of day and what day of the week
as well as
any other tracks that you guys may want to try
there are several just over the us boarder that could be fun…

please post your thoughts
thanks
Derek

Derek If you can find out what calabogie pricing will be like that would sick, I would definately be down.

Looks like you are gonna have alot of events for the next season, a drift and a grip event every month ? And theres going to be Battle Endless, CSCS and driftstar events too.

i might like to come out if it’s a grip day…sliding a honda with out lunch trays is soooo not fun

Mosport plz

haha I think I could afford one of those per year, wouldnt mind

the only way im willing to do mosport is to get a deposit from everyone, that track aint cheap

Saturday morning or afternoon would be nice, or Sunday morning. Gives me a chance to make it out to as many as possible, since it’s basically a weekend trip to S. Ontario no matter what.

I’m in! Calaboogie sounds like a road trip to me! Looks like I need to buy a couple sets of tires for next year!

Just don’t make them during the week, or even on a friday. Many people work till 4 or 5, so it would be impossible to make it out. Saturday is always the best, cause you can sleep in on sunday LOL. It sucks to drive home from the track at 9pm on a sunday and have to unpack your stuff and get up for work 8hrs later…

PS: thanks for putting this stuff together Derek, I’m sure you’ll get good turnouts :wink:

yah mosport is expensive… im in dont matter where or when

I’m in for Dunnville x2 and maybe TMP but those others waaay to far for what they are.

If there is 6 hours of commuting for 4 hours of track time - I’m out.

SMP full track?

Andrew.

sure
i like that

SMP full or pro is fun

calabogie willbe worth it that track is NICE esspecially if you have a nimble car, go up thenight before make a party of it

if you do rent mosport let me know what day i’ll have my sponsor appreciation day that day

thanks dude peace

yea I’d pick calabogie over shannonville as well, kinda tired of shannonville and I want nice pavement with elevation changes, touge style

+1 for C

Id be willing to make the drive to Callabogie just to try it out.

In not a fan of TMP at all and their noise regulations are super lame.

I wont be able to get on TMP i’ll be over the limit for sure, looking forward to Callabogie, from what i hear it’s fantastic. just really hard on your brakes.

FYI Calabogie has noise restrictions as well.

And just as strict as TMP from what I hear.

Andrew.

Calabogie sounds/looks pretty sweet. I’d be in for an event there for sure.