BMX and skaters- B3 opening

FYI

MAURICE IS A FAGGOT

and nobody did $1,000s in damage to the park. this owner became quite the twat. he fought and pissed and moaned to get his park put there and then left it for dead leaving an eyesore in the town that was visable from the 90. the town fined him and because he doesnt have straight hours he gets no buisness and cannot pay fines. there was vandalism, but only inside the building that was unused and some fucker lit part of a ramp on fire. it damaged one 4x4 and 2-maybe three sheets of plywood. he never took care of his ramps. every spring friends and i removed loose screws and replac4ed them as well as took care of the coping that would be all rusted and gone to shit. the parks a fuckin mess now and i hope he loses his ass somehow.

you dont know bob. if you knew bob youd know the rules:

1. Union is Bobs place you are not allowed there.

2. DO NOT TRESPASS as its bobs place youre not welcome.

3. NOBODY DIGGS THAT DOES NOT HAVE SHOVEL PRIVILEDGES! think you have shovel privys? refer to rule #1

see where this is going?

i dont care ab the owner, i just want to ride. id rather have the park open so that people can come and have a good time. i helped build the park in the first place so i especially want to see people there. dont tell me you know this shit for a fact i was in the building and looked at how fucked up it is myself, $875 worth of damages. and for the record i live near and ride with bob and have been for almost 10 years now- so dont tell me who i do or don’t know. like i said if u dont wana come to the park dont come, but noone asked you to act like a dick on my post.

P.S. i have shovel priviledges.

OMGIWANTSHOVELPRIVILEGES!!!11ONE

also- as for helmets i know a lotta ppl dont like them, i never did but i wear it anyways- gatta protect your dome. we have waivers and shit but i only really make the younger guys fill them out with their parents. the park is still in pretty ok shape, theres a few ramps that could use a new sheet of skatelite but really the park is still really fun. my cameras being lame but i took a bunch of pics today ill try to post them up when i get a chance

o damn thats right Trev!

were just trying to get another place to shred so if you have a problem get the fuck out of this thread!

this is being done on a positive note and needs no 2 cents from assholes just wanted to hear themselves talk.

Bryan is a veteran at B3…

so am i

Then shouldn’t you know what he had to deal with? lol.

well thats great awesome this tread isn’t for bitching and complaining save that for your mommy and daddy.
this is a thread directed toward getting more people pumped about getting back on their bikes, boards, blades.
trever and i aren’t getting paid to do this shit. we are just their to have a good time and help/hope others can do the same.

its a park. come and ride/skate or dont. it doesnt matter who i am, or the owner or the parks condition, just be grateful theres a place to go.

that’s good to hear. i know a lot of people were sneaking in and riding the ramps but i’m glad it will be reopened and actually maintained. i really miss the b3 in wheatfield, that was the best park we’ve had in this area. i’ll have to stop out and roll there soon. me and a couple friends are gonna try and replace some of the panels on the mini ramp at the free skatepark in lockport so that’ll be more useable too. there’s such a lack of parks in wny, people should be thankful for what we have, it’s better than nothing.

for sure, the place ur talkin about is pretty cool, its got great ramps for the small area that its in. deff come on out, id like to see some people from the forums that i dont know show up so when i see your cars i can put a face to them.

today was sweet this little kids dad showed up in a brand new saleen stang, i complimented him on it and i got a little smoke show and he ripped it sideways as fuck leaving haha

so is this open today or are all the ramps soaked?

Do they ever plan on actually opening this place up? Like the building, power, concession stand? possibly a dirt area? this is all stuff that was in their proposed plans for the town back 6 years ago… and it still looks like its under construction… but the construction took a few year rest.

where is union and who is bob?

someone want to help a brotha out?

need to get the cannondale on some doubles like yesterday

I know bob, and he wouldn’t let you ride your mb at the trails so you can forget about it. They are probably too tight for you anyways.

hahahahah. too tight?

my MB is a cannondale ChaseII BMX frame, 8" of front suspension travel 26" wheels, disc brakes, solid rear. I think id be okay. besides i rode a MB at PUSH in pittsburgh(and if u know what that is ur truly OG since its been gone for about 8-10 years now) and i was just fine. also the trails in monroeville, PA.

if thats not koshier ill bring my Schwinn SuperStock2. or ill bring both.

No need for the history lesson, every trail rider knows push (and posh) but neither of those places are similar to union, from what I gather. I also don’t see why you would need suspension,disc brakes or 26" wheels to ride trails, unless you are a pussy :wink: