BMX and skaters- B3 opening

An 8" travel hardtail?

today? open? anyone?

i would embarrass myself…havent skated in years…but i don want to start again

me neither but skating is pretty easy and I wanna go… is there like a # I can call or something for this place? someone wanna ride up there around 2pm?

For skateboarders I think that place sucks due to everything being so spreaded out you can’t get enough speed for anything. Same with the wheatfield park but not as bad. I like OP and Dunkirk park since their both mainly street courses and all concrete…and free.

Good then we won’t have to put up with you practicing kickflips on the flat bottom :wink:

yup

thats a dope bike. yeah if anyone wants to know hours or anything like that PM me and ill give you my cell number. as long as its somewhat nice out im there, i got a push broom and dry the ramps off in no time.

also im looking for a skater and a inline guy (or girls) to help me out, a few parents have asked if i would do lessons but most yunger guys skate so i need some ppl that are good with kids and are skilled on a ramp.

and to add to it im thinkin about having a GTG there in a month or so if there is some intrest. cars, bmx, skate, grill up some dogs and burgers… i dont see anything bad there.

i know im bumping an old thread BUT…it seems that the grass on the paintball field area is freshly cut and the hyperball field is back up and all cleaned up. Are they planning on reopening paintball?