BoA: Keep the Change

it was obviously too good to be true… and now I know why.

I’ve heard claims that the change can be moved into a different account, outside of BoA. Can anyone validate? I tried calling TPGSR’s gf, but it said I had to enter a credit card # to continue.

HAHA oh snap!

I never heard they matched it, i always thought it was just your changed rounded up and put into a savings account… Maybe people are talking about 2 seperate offers here?

I can get you the same benefits as on-line and probably more, as well as get you $35 deposited into your account.

Doing the transaction online takes food out of my mouth and will not get you as good benefits as I can get. Sarah is the Sales manager or something like that at the Seneca st. branch in S. Buffalo and she will do whatever she can to package things so you get the best benefits.

Sarah :tup:

Package :tup:

Benefits :tup:

I like where this is going

I was just joking man, thanks for the details. :slight_smile:

I doubt I’ll change banks, but I appreciate the heads up.

I gave you a direct line… I think. Yeah, I just called her at 822-4601 and got right through. Either her or Annette can take care of you. I am holding for her right now, and I will confirm what the best phone number to use is.

Edit: I changed to Bank of America before I met her from CITI which I LOVED. I really still wish that I had the option of Citibank, but since they sold out to M&T I won’t touch it. M&T has been nothing but hassle for me in the past. For anyone in another state that has the option of Citibank, by all means check that place out, they took amazing care of me and my accounts.

Don’t forget that she will pay you for the action! :tup:

Word, nice man. :tup:

hardly a scam. Everything is spelled out for you. The only people that think its a scam are those who don’t know how to read and then are hit with the realization of their oversight.

They match dollar for dollar for the first 3 months of enrollment then 5% after that.

I love their online banking and have developed a great relationship with the tellers.

Rub and tug?

sarah takes better care of him than just that! :wink:

They do match it up until $250 for the first 3 months, which will also reset once per year.

I signed up for it last year, ended up with a free $250 and just started into their match period again last month. They were not matching until I called and asked FYI(this year).

The only people that will tell you they hate BOA is because they are not responsible with their money and BOA does not give back all OD fee’s.

FYI BOA is a business not a charity, it’s called money you can’t just keep spending after it’s gone.

I get a lot more than $250/yr from regular credit card rewards… this deal sucks.