Boating

I just changed the oil and plugs in mine over the weekend. pretty soon

:x:

Not necessarily…when there is drunken wakeboarding to be done a big cruiser doesn’t cut it.

SoLow, is it a side mount boom? At the end of last season I picked up a wake surfboard, even going like 6 mph and carving it is super fun. I bet your boat/boom combination would be fun as hell with the surfboard

My cover and biminy (sp?) top should be done in about a week or so, after that it’s time to hit the water.

no its goes up…its rather ghetto…but it was free…lol

our boat does put off a nice wake for boarding

I’ve seen barefooting and our wake isn’t large enough for good air wakeboarding. Ive been considering a boom after we get this Pylon

Can’t put my family’s boat in until Memorial Day, but I am counting down until we can pick it up.

pittspeed boating day

:ugh:

^^that would be fun as hell actually

asl long as no one is drunk… I’m in for wakeboarding :smiley:

Went out last Saturday with some friends, water was choppy as hell. Im going to head out this Saturday if anyone else is going to be downtown, let me know. I am going to head to Station Square and get some dinner with friends, then we might head back up to Neville Island, through the lock and hit up that bar behind the bowling lanes, Paradise something, I forget what its called. Pm me if you are going to be out.

We just got the Pylon for our boat this week. Looks pretty good. Can’t wait for the boat to come home so we can install it then get out there and try it. Will try to get some pics up soon.

just got my Maxum 20’ in last week…its a 1990 with a 230hp 305. fun lil boat but uses tons of gas…and as anyone know who is docked between the leetsdale damn and wv there is NO GAS STATION. So we have to take all our gas down by hand or lock through and go quite a distance to get gas. REAL GAY

correction…just sold the maxum and got a 36’ gibson houseboat…any you guys ever meet up downtown or anywhere on the boats?

I’d be coming from Elizabeth, so it’d be like a four hour trip to get to the point. If you’d want to trailer it, drop it in my marina…there are a few members up that way.

I had the boat out yesterday before it starting pouring rain. Me and my brother-in-law had a couple beers at Paradise Island, on Neville Island. I like that place, its different.

it sure is. lol