Body Work This Winter In Shwa

Hey, Ive got a 92 240, Silvia Conversion, Picked some skirts, valences, front lip. the car looks like shit, Im sanding down, Bondo, kitty hair and what ever else it takes to make it. Quite a bit of Work, But I have a few months. Is there anyone who Is Near the University that would like to learn to do/ help with bodywork this winter?

Im down i live like 2 mins from the university, i go to the universtity, im actually in the universitry right now. LOL i always see ummmmmmm driftacircular or what ever at secretariat lol. And i have a green s14 zenki u might see around, my bro has a gold s14 zenki. Link up we’ll do it up.

Yeah, Im At university Right now too. Class is over at 2 and starts at 3 again

I live right across from the pub, I wouldn’t mind coming by here n there gimme a link.

Oh god, Dj-infinit will help you do your bodywork. I’m excited already to see this result…

Nellly status

it looked like that when i got it, the guy must have used a shitty paint bush to paint it

Mitch, I’m sure Brad and I are BOTH pretty stoked to see the finished product. :slight_smile:

Good luck and take your time. Reinforce the Strut Towers big time when you do it.

I have no experience in body work, but would love to learn/ help…if that’s what your implying. I go to DC.

My Schedule is pretty shitty right now though.

i dont know a ton at all either but if you need any help with something im in DC too so im down to lend ya a hand with anything.

Hey Thanks alot everybody, If you want to shoot me a txt with your name, we can figure out when we can get together and work on this. If you are Busy, No rush, we got allllll winter.
905 431 7294

You need to invest in a heater for that garage lol

I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you’re using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don’t hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:wink:

Alright, I made a FB group thats alot easier to keep up to date with and everyone can organize.
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/group.php?gid=295325375569

PS THANKS to Ronnie for that picture of the car before I got it.

I have a lot more Mitch, when I see you tomorrow, I’ll give em to you. Bring a USB stick or CF card if you have one to make it easier.

Hey mitch, its jesse. Text 289 688 6447 when you need help, ill help you if you help me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give a hand, im in Whitby.

text- 905-432-0707