BodyShop butchered my bumper

true, picking a customer’s car up in a day or two to fix the fiberglass bumper since it cracked. not difficult to repair, but got busted up from daily driving. Remeber not all fiberglass is the same. Some company’s products have a real nice fit and finish. Then there are others that don’t fit for sh#t. Spend more time trying to make it work and ends up costing the customer more than to buy one that fit well to begin with.

New 2005 Hottness?

has turned out some sweet cars… ive seen more then a handfull of the cars that Volkers done, and you could count on 1 Finger the imperfections in all of them… I think there is more to the story then what meets the eye… there is probably not much they could do if you are not getting it painted, well they could use body filler, and just leave it like that… .
:jerkit: :jerkit:

It was not jeff personaly that installed it it was some new guy that i never seen there before that installed it he works him i guess i was just saying the name of the body shop not the persont aht installed it

regaurdless of the fact it was done in that shop and they should be held reliable no matter what…they damaged it and didn’t even make it legal by taking the rebar off… he should have offered to fix it or replace it