Bodyshop Horror!

so to continue my last post about this body shop from hell!

1.) they took over a month to finish my car
2.) they fucked up the color of my hood
3.) they fucked up my tint on the passenger side
4.) plus a bunch of little minor things like they broke my left headlight… they didnt wire the turn signals back properly, they left my engine bay completely covered in dust!!! filthy!! but these things i let slide i was already had new headlights waiting to go in, i rewired the signals, and cleaned up the engine bay! no big deal!

so anyways, as of now the car has had the hood repainted by them to the right color! fine!

but now they’re trying to jerk me around with the tint! they dont want to pay to re-do the whole tint… they cant match the tint…they offered to redo just the pass but i dont want them to do just the PASS window cause that would look messed!! i asked them to at least pay to remove all tint! the wont do that either. any ideas on where i stand and what i can do to not get fucked by these asswipes?

thanks all CONSTRUCTIVE input is appreciated!

this thread needs pics!

wtf take a brick and smash the owner in the head with it?
wtf kind of business practice is this?
they take your, a paying customer, car and fuck it up and refuse to pay to fix it?

sometimes i wish i was a lawyer, i’d do your case pro bono

^do that!
on the other note ask them to do the drivers side and passengers tint then my hatch had 25 on the rear and 35 on the front they should agree to that its pretty cheap to like 50-70 dollars and its baller

i was thinking the same thing… could i take it to small claims court? i think i have grounds enough to merit judgement in my favor… right? but would court cost and all this be worth the price of a tint job??

yea im going to go back today and tell them to do the fronts at least… if not im taking them to court.

right ill get some pics of the tint later today!!