Boeing 777 built in 4 minutes

Pretty neat video, but turn the sound down. Music fucking sucks.

http://video.designworldonline.com/video/48A042AC54324A7FA878A59CD75EF78A

Nice video. Ive always liked working on that airplane the flight deck is like being in your living room, and the baggage compartment is nice since you can practically stand up.

Watching the part where they put the cabin floor in is pretty cool, I always wondered how much space was directly under there, quite a bit actually.

that is thee most baller paint booth ever! I like how they mask the entire plane to write “delta” on the side. :nuts:

I loved the music :smiley:

to prevent any type of over spray, and fear of build up over spray, which would maybe fuck with it in flight?

they must have had some super-mexicans putting that shit together. damn.

oh shit… they let chicks work on planes??? i’m never flying again

:kekegay:

That is some SNL music right there.

The most it would do would slightly increase static build up due the friction of the air moving over the aircraft. Besides that the whole plane is buffed prior to delivery so there wouldnt be any overspray really. Think about this too when painted it adds over 800lbs to the aircraft,

awesome

i thought it was alot more then that. like maybe 800 a coat and there is more then one coat i mean with primer etc etc. i heard up to 3000 from a kid that painted for corporate air