Bogus Parking Ticket

Last week the City of Lockport gave me a ticket for parking in a handicapped zone and I wasn’t! I even took pics of the car’s location to prove that it wasn’t parked illegally.

I called the court house today to see if I could pleade not guilty by mail bc I live over an hour away but they said it has to be in person in court.

So either pay 50 bucks for the fine or take half a day off work to fight it in court which will cost more than the 50 bucks. Ugh

yea i got a ticket over winter and they said i was on the sidewalk but i clearly wasent…and on top of it the cop wrote down the wrong address …I hate cops

just pay it and never park near it again.

taking off for court always cost more than just paying thr fine or dropping the case.

Yup which sucks.

I fought a parking ticket I got in buffalo, I went before a judge and he offered to drop it to a $5 fine or a case. UGH

I hate how they never say “our bad have a nice day”.

FGGTS

Even if you win in court you still have to pay court fees right?

my wife and I had our vehicle stolen, I found the guy a few days later with the vehicle. took off 3 days of work(both my wife and I) plus parking to get 150 dollars back in damages when my estimate was over 1500. I guess he got off so easy because they didnt have enuff evidence. I mentioned in my statement that he went to a gas station and mcdonalds with the vehicle. both places have cameras. they never looked into any of it. I have no faith in our law system.

OMFG pay the fucking money and STFU

yes and they will make the fees higher then the $50 in the first place …DUMMY…IIRC they can make it from $35 -$150

they make it easier just to pay the fine and now show up.

OMFG relax! I am paying the fucking fine. Just needed to vent.

ok I needed to vent on you

lol alright then.

If you’re not guilty, which based on the picture makes me think he isn’t, you don’t pay court fees.

Of course the cop is probably just going to say he moved the car and then took the picture so he’s still fucked.

+1

That picture proves nothing, other than you’re snky snky.

The court will say “where is the picture of the officer placing the ticket on the car while it is in that spot?”

thats garbage. id go to court out of spite. although youll probly have to go back to court twice. youll go to plead not guilty and then give you another court day. its just complete garbage either way.

that’s genius… next time I get a ticket I’m moving to a legit spot and taking a pic.

make sure to have the time/date stamp enabled. i saw judge judy mention that once.

that can be altered too

have ur buddy dress up in a cop uniform and stand in the background of the pic throwing up duel-shockers. bring him to court too, just to make it official.