Bolt seems to be siezed in bushing, Help?!?

ok so my accord got hit in the back end about a month ago, and i decided to do the mechanical work myself, bought the parts and found out that one of the control arms was bent, so now i have the new one, but am unable to get the old one out due to one bolt. i have hit it with a hammer, drenched it in WD-40 (its the only thing i have at the house) and tried to burn it out, mind you the torch i have is a propane torch.

any ideas on what i can do to get this thing out so i can drive my car again, im sick of driving my dads civic, not cuz its a civic but because its an auto, and also the fact that my dad will be coming home from england on the 8th so i wont be able to drive his car anymore.

any help would be very appreciated. if anyone has any ideas on how to get it out and would like to come over and help me remove it would also be very cool, ill treat you to lunch or something.

Thanks

big hammer and big pin punch

this happened with my del sol when i lowered it. i had to cut the bolt and press a new bushing in the lca or if u have a new lca ur all set. the bushing was $12 from napa and bolt was $7 from the dealer. if u need a hand pm or call 804-1147

Yup, only way to fix it. Its common Honda problem. When you put the new ones in make sure you put some antiseize on the bolts.

thanks for the info guys, I got some pb and drenched the bolt to see if I can get it loose at all, otherwise ill look into cutting it off and just get a new bolt. ill keep u all posted on what happens, but I’m hoping on the pb.

You WILL NOT get it loose. I’ve done tons of these, and when they’re frozen, they’re frozen. Start cutting. It sucks, but that will be the answer. Press in a new bushing into the LCA, and you’re good to go.

yea I’m starting to see that’s what I’m going to have to do, I just checked it a while ago, after letting it sit for 6 hours and it still did not budge.

so i ended up renting a sawzall from home depot and was able to cut the bolt off that way, got most of the car back together just waiting on the dealer to get me a new bolt for the one i destroyed.
Thanks for all the help guys