Bonds indicted

I don’t think If you understand how a Grand Jury works, they are so biased towards the procesuction, the whole concept almost goes against what we know and believe to be our justice system.

The prosecutor, for instance, determines which witnesses appear before the grand jury, can offer immunity to those witnesses, and conducts the basic questioning of the proceeding, while a defendant may not even have his or her attorney present.

I’ll start caring/paying attention when criminal charges of perjury and obstruction of justice are actually brought forward.

Even if this happens, proving perjury beyond a shadow of a doubt is damn near impossible. If they had anything, they would have had Bonds on trial years ago. They’ve got nothing and they are just making these accusations now because all these GRand Jurys are wasting tax payers money and they have limited spans to come to a conclusion. They just threw this out there as a desparate attempt to stir the pot to see if any real evidence will surface. I don’t think it’s going to work to be honest.