Bone stock c6 Z06 goes 11.177 @ 125

[quote=“ugososlow,post:84,topic:38176"”]

Why do you even care? You’ll never own one. GM can do what they want and people are still lined up to pay MSRP or more. That’s what really pisses you off. It’s a hit, a homerun, domestic and UNION. You just can’t handle that can you? GM can name their price and sell all they make. So it seems the people with the money don’t agree with you. They are that GM needs to please, not crybaby wanna-bees like you.

[/quote]

Honestly I would be intersted in the purchase of one once they get under the $50k mark, and looking at the market it is not going to take that much longer

People with money do agree with me, there is no waiting list, dealers are not charging $20k+ over msrp, and they have no resale, you pay $80k new, and in 1-2 years you are LUCKY to get $66k. If it was such a great overall quality car there would be waiting lists and dealers would still be charging significantly over MSRP. I am sorry and choose to spend my money on a better overall vehicle not a 1997 base vette coupe :gotme:

get off your union fed high horse and educate yourself how the union is killing the american car company.