Bootlegcivic K24A2 DA Integra Build

i bet he would!! ;D

i know, i want a bike next year too, but fuck it cause we all know what would happen next… ::slight_smile:

If you give a mouse a cookie…

yeah yeah ok anywyas back to his build. i hope he gets it running this year, i want a ride in it… so afterwards i can go buy a TSX motor and throw it in the EK. with some nitrous probably… i want to be different.

We should do a BME pain olympics and see how long I can copy you for. 1-2-3 cut your nuts off!!

yeah swift get a bike, then you can ride with me pimpin and brent, also im not gona hop aborad the MT dr train, i stayed next to you for first,second and part of third till i had to brake for the car infront of me my streets are just fine

if you need any help with the drinking beer and sitting on the couch, call me.

Holy shit…

nice build matt

no you’ve been copying me for too long, i think YOU should cut your nuts off first, i’ll be sure to follow you right along.

both of you need to catch up with me, go get your dicks pierced and put an 8ga in em now.

damn this is one crazy build thread!!!

well looks like i’m getting rid of the MT’s. Next time i buy something that works good, i’m going to completely debadge it. I should have shaved the sidewalls off of the MT’s.

^ thats what i was about to say john

:wow you are nuts

but no seriously, this is just the motivation i needed to get away from modding cars in gerneal, i’m tired of spending money and being irritated. I’ll drive a stock car, maybe everyone will copy that and i’ll reverse the tuning trend.

i wont copy you at all swift i like my 460 whp integra alot

yeah right, swift you cant even keep your beater stock!^

Wow. K24 in a god damn DA??? :sleep :wow

It will be a stock TSX motor at least… for now…

Insane swap Matt, let me know if you want a custom wire harness.