Booze With No Side Effects?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19025474.100-all-the-pleasures-of-alcohol-with-no-downsides.html

Sweet, Beer pills.

Rofl, ib4 someone over-does the alchy becasue they can’t feel it. :tup:

lol, that pill itself would probably make me sick first… me and pills don’t mix.

weird

so what happens when they take the drug AND mix alcohol. that leads to one fucked up night!

without the aggression, nausea, loss of coordination and amnesia

so it cuts out the fun part, like fighting someone while barely being able to stand and not remembering it…then puking :tdown:

:rofl:

I will stick to drinking lots of beer kthx :smiley:

:word:

i say do both heh.

and this pill will probably have no side effects or cause any sorts of serious damage either right?

people are so dumb.

but this takes all the deliciousness out of drinking :tdown:

the only thing that is good for is cheating at drunk t-ball. :tdown:

Don’t they already call this Non Alchololic Beer?

fuck that I worked hard to go from a 6pack to a keg…went from 2 hours a day at the gym to 6 hours a day at the bar, now thats dedication =)

fuck that man. i love throwing an empty glass bottle of vodka at my friends face. and then having him attack me bleeding profusely from his forhead. and then throw a huge bucket full of water at my car. and piss on my car. and spit on… guess? yep. my car. and smash beer bottles. and punch your friend really hard in the stomach. and scream at them.

last night was white russian night.

As opposed to last weekend which was black irishman night… How did the gerth compare? You mentioned it was a problem.

^^ he got u good

You forgot waking up next to some piggy