bosch platnum 4 plugs

i have heard that these are bad to run in my car i have a stock sohc ka. how do i know if there running hot. my enigine temp gauge never goes past one point. so i dont know if its damaging anything. could it. or am i just paranoid.? any opinions?

get NGK platinum spark plugs dont waste your money on the iridum

never use bosch on ur 240sx…it is a japense car, stick with what it came with

NGK’s only till u go to an even more expensive plug

dont go near iridium’s…they are trash

lol like when i got y 240 it had champion spark plugs . then i put in ngks and it woke up and i got better fuel economy

Wow so many negative things being said about Bosch. Im sure you have all run them and thats why they suck not >…

Anyway, Im running Bosch spark plugs and havent had any problems what so ever. I have also run NGK without any problems. Is it worth the money? Doubt it, the only advantage I see is they will last longer.

currently running those bosche platnum 4’s. Didnt knotice any improvements when they went it.

the thing is, a nissan engine is made for ngk’s as silly as it sounds…it was shipped over with them, so keep with what it came with…

What do you made for? So because I changed out my turbo and added a FMIC and the engine wasnt ‘made for’ that then my motor isnt going to run right?

Sorry but you are wrong here, spark plugs create spark, thats it. Some better than others but that doesnt mean you need to stick with a brand that came from the factory.

What do you made for? So because I changed out my turbo and added a FMIC and the engine wasnt ‘made for’ that then my motor isnt going to run right?

Sorry but you are wrong here, spark plugs create spark, thats it. Some better than others but that doesnt mean you need to stick with a brand that came from the factory.[/quote]

wooo there, lets not get all offended…all im saying is, NKG’s are the best plug out there for a japenese vehicle…they came with them therefor stick with them…when u go to higher applications like turbo etc, u are going to maybe want to run an even better plug…as for a stock engine, stick with NGK’s. NGK’s are one of the best plugs out there to FYI…

and i never said ur motor wasnt going to run right…dont put words in my mouth…when i was switching my plugs, my mecahanic(20 years experience) told me to run NGK’s because it is a japenese plug

lets not make this a pissing fight…

I have run bosch platinum plugs in the past with no issues as well, dude it’s only a spark plug…

I’m running ngk coppers now because they are cheap.

^^^ that about sums it up, ngk coppers will provide the best spark for the least money, sure you can spend more but you won’t get anything substantially better

and the only point of running iridium is high hp cars wear out plugs quicker, iridium resists wearing out in those cases, but double the lifespan at 5-8 times the cost is just dumbass

oh unless you need another moronic entry on your “mod list”

LoL A spark is a spark… you might want a plug that runs hotter or colder depending on your needs but sticking with a certain plug because it came from the factory makes me chuckle :smiley:

i went out and got ngk v-power. im gona try these. i have my bosh platnum 4s for sale . lol they have 200km on them…

EDIT: 20 bucks.