found my misfire

no more bosch platinums for me after 10k miles, who knows how long its been like that. also the other plugs didnt have any electrodes

holy sh*t
i have seen others like that too. never been a big fan of those plugs

but they’ll give you better gas mileage!

• or so says the Advance auto parts guy after telling him 4 time i wanted NGK TR55’s, he still tried to push the Bosche’s on me… i had new plugs/wires put on the LT1 once, and the mechanic put Bosche plugs in… car never idled the same again … always just shook you around a little… but after that ‘tune-up’, the car always shook and studdered at the same time… i got used to it, but it drove me nutz for a long time

This isn’t an isolated incident with regards to failures of the Bosch Platnums. I have decided to stay away from them.

too much powa?

Stick with NGK

just think,with good plugs that 13.3 would of been 12.9!or dont that count since ur a driving mechine???:kekegay:

dont forget that headgasket thats been giving me heating issues for the past 10k miles and just recently alot worse

Never a problem with my +4’s /NGK

Did u messure the heat with a gun or your thumb? How hot was it? What was the temp on the tranny and motor? Was it cloudy? Is ur name george?

U know all of this info has a play in the way ur combustionable chamberage of your header gasketise was running and acting of the exact point of pressure and there for causing the slight leak of pure iraqi oil. Don,t u george?