bought a new car. MANY pix inside

Looks clean congrats.

i’m not amazingly worried about looks, it’s a huge improvement anyways over what i had before. i do plan on getting rid of the sentra badge and also eventually changing up the bucktooth grill.

so what’s the count of spec v owners on here? including me, i’m guessing 4 or 5? sound off?

oh and btw gint, you have awesome write ups on myspecv. you definitely know your stuff.

lol jim.

I love the way these rims make the car look!

yea its fun driving her spec v through traffic.
hehe, kinda tossed in the sister comment.

nismo wheels are nice

my order of preference:

1-Nismo wheels
2-02-03 wheels
3-current 06 wheels.

ill trade u my 02s for ur 06s

If it was a Mazda we would have said it.

Nissan makes a nice car. Good luck with it.

are those first pics form right along the river in tonawanda? that new business park?

When you look into a cat-back do some research. most sound like complete shit on these cars. Greddy’s is actually a descent sounding one.

Nismo or go home

nice man :tup:

funny you should say that. i actually had a deposit down on a mazda before i found out it was in an accident. it’s a sign :bloated:

eh, probably not… i kinda like mine the way they are. plus i just put brand new tires on the back, but i appreciate the offer.

good eye, i wouldn’t have expected anyone to catch that unless you drove way the hell in there.

thanks dude, good to hear compliments

i ain’t gonna funk with the exhaust just yet. when i do, i’d love to listen to your setups in person…:wink:

stop riding nismos cock

nismo
stromung
apexi ws2
stillen

all sound good

Very nice.I’ve driven one of these at work and I was impressed with the ride,handling and enough acceleration for everyday needs.I’ve been thinking about trading in the wifes blazer for a 4cyl econo box and this might be something I would look at.Whats the normal coin one has to cough up for one of these?

Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing… I saw one of these yesterday with a big fart can hanging off the tailpipe.

if i remember correctly KBB put an 06 identical to mine with 20K miles, excellent condition, at $15,700. i didn’t pay even close to that. call me a ricer, but the car actually doesn’t feel like an econobox. my sister’s 04 Civic feels absolutely puny in comparison and has a really cheap feel to the way it drives; her car sometimes feel like it’s about to be blown off the road. my spec v, in comparison, feels planted and solid. for what it is, of course.

never will i ever do that.

nice man i know 8 girls with the same car and color combo

JK i have a girl car

for real though nice WHIP