bought a new car..

Dude I don’t think I’m better than anyone EXCEPT you. I delivered pizzas for one month dude. And even so, the Honda wasn’t beat at all. It was totally paid off and wasn’t susceptible catching fire. And I’m pretty sure the average pizza delivery boy still has it better than you. I may not be where I am today without my lawsuit, but at least I was still working my ass off before hitting any sort of rock bottom. I’m sure I was getting paid better than you before as well, but that’s in the past. I’m not handed shit dude, and I never was. As for not accomplishing shit, you’re right. Only a cumulative 4.0 GPA at school. Only two promotions at my last job I worked at over the course of two years.

If anyone is acting like they’re better than anyone it’s you, Travis. You act like your shit don’t stick to everyone (or breath, in this case). You act like being a downright scumbag scamming people locally and nationally hasn’t affected who you are, almost as if it’s made you better. Maybe one day you’ll learn to grow up and actually earn your merit in society. Until then, I guess enjoy benefiting from everyone’s tax money.